See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Dobroyd Mills May '15

mookster

Reaction score
All aboard the Dobroyd bus!

This was the last site on mine and Landie Man's big Northern trip and what a way to finish - hands down one of the best industrial sites I have done for as long as I can remember. The place is a goldmine of undisturbed dereliction and awesome bits and bobs left in situ, and after we had eventually found a way into the epic room full of dismantled machinery it made the entire roadtrip worthwhile. There were some slightly nervy moments - parts of the building are still in use and those who have been will know there is a red sliding metal door at one end of the machinery room and to hear conversations and movement noises coming from behind there as well as a series of very loud thumping sounds made at one point made things a little on edge at times!

Overall a fantastic explore, a real, proper gem of a place. I was very very glad to have taken my 30mm lens with me that's for sure...

Thanks for looking :p

skeleton key

Reaction score
Great to see you managed to get this one ticked off as know it was one you wanted to see :D

Cool share and shots (y)

hamtagger

Reaction score
I loved this place too, It's definitely a great location and you've captured it well mate (y)

Cheers again to Raz and Fatpanda for chucking this one into the mix :)

Fatpanda

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Nice stuff man :) it's a great location and really nice shots, there's so much potential in that room upstairs