free hit counter
Domain M Hotel / Guest House, Belgium - June 2014 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Domain M Hotel / Guest House, Belgium - June 2014

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Not much to say about this place Domain M is an abandoned Hotel / Guest house which had signs of a started but abandoned renovation. Whilst I didn’t personally go upstairs here I’m informed there wasn’t much to see with all the best bits being on the ground floor. Some rooms were still full of lots of ornamental and retro furnishings such as the stylish jukebox and the clock in the lounge. The highlight for me, however, has to be the entrance hall. Visited with Matt Kriegaffe Hampshire, Scott Darby of Darbians Photography and Andy K of Behind Closed Doors, we rocked up a fair way from the location next to a car which had several guys unloading camera gear from the boot, after a quick chat we established they were there for the same reason as us, and we agreed to go scope out another potential location while they took a few shots and we were to return later. After a failed reccy elsewhere we came back and made our way inside just before a heavy rainstorm rolled in. I quite enjoyed this explore, despite being quite limited in the amount of rooms to shoot what was left was pretty photogenic and I’m quite happy with how the shots turned out, enjoy

DomainM-1.jpg

DomainM-2.jpg

DomainM-3.jpg

DomainM-4.jpg

DomainM-5.jpg

DomainM-6.jpg

DomainM-7.jpg

DomainM-8.jpg

DomainM-9.jpg

DomainM-10.jpg

DomainM-11.jpg

DomainM-12.jpg

DomainM-13.jpg

DomainM-14.jpg

Higher res copies of the above photos and a few more on my website: Domain M

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice looking place there, just needs some turbines and a control room and I'd be having me some of that! :p  

:comp  

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Very nice looking place there, just needs some turbines and a control room and I'd be having me some of that! :p  

Need to find a church with turbines inside too. Imagine that!

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Loving that jukebox, i'd like one of those in my man-shed :D

Top pics mate (y)

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score

Need to find a church with turbines inside too. Imagine that!

^^ you 2 and your turbonz! Domestic derp bliss :p

Loving that jukebox, i'd like one of those in my man-shed :D

Top pics mate (y)

Beauty isnt it... i was researching them after i went... fair few restored ones kciking around :)

A place to my liking. Very nice!

Yes mate it was nice, small and the upstairs was crap but few nice features and some nice stuff left behind which was soon either looted or moved by someone...

Love 3 & 8, looks real nice. (y)  

Cheers :)