Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

chris banks

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I am a filmmaker and YouTuber, and i'm trying to get into Urbex. I really enjoy finding out about the history of the sites that i want to visit and exploring them with my son.
Last week we visited a site in West Yorkshire. The site is an old fur fabrics mill and has been covered before on this forum.

This is a first attempt at Urbex, so go easy on me!

Exploring local abandoned mill in a cinematic style.

Dudfleet Mills (Abandoned) - URBEX - Urban Exploration - DJI Spark Footage - Cinematic Edit

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Well put together video that! Good to see nice steady footage and no silly clickbait titles! :)  

Cheers for posting on the forum (y)  

chris banks

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
thanks hamtagger.  i'm hioping to upload another video soon, i'm trying to get onto an old railway site in Yorkshire that i've found. also scoping a few other places that i'd love to checkout.

do you have any recommendations of places that a new starter to urbex could checkout (preferbly around yorkshire)?

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
thanks hamtagger.  i'm hioping to upload another video soon, i'm trying to get onto an old railway site in Yorkshire that i've found. also scoping a few other places that i'd love to checkout.

do you have any recommendations of places that a new starter to urbex could checkout (preferbly around yorkshire)?

No worries Chris. To be honest it depends what you're in to really; if you're happy scooting a drone around anywhere derelict then there's plenty of places around that would be suitable and easily accessible. Just put your area of choice in the search box in the forum and see what comes up. If you're after somewhere a bit more tricky/interesting then a bit more research would be needed (y)