Contact the team

Dumpy, Dover Castle, November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Ive been dying to get in here for ages, Ive heard so much about the place, seen so many pictures and read so much history, I thought Id never get the opportunity so when I heard that EH were doing tours I though Id dip into my pocket and "Go See", History more than covered by Fortknox and Frosty in their bloody marvelous report ,http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1925&p=13950&hilit=Dumpy#p13950 , my pics dont do it justice I hate using flash specially when Im surround by 24 other people, so here goes

Dumpy017.jpg

Dumpy024.jpg

Dumpy025.jpg

Dumpy029.jpg

Dumpy033.jpg

Dumpy030.jpg

Dumpy034.jpg

Dumpy036.jpg

Dumpy021.jpg

Thanks for viewing Guys :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys, Id like to have been let loose, But they were oh so keen to keep tags on me, I managed to stay at the back of the pack but the buggers kept coming back to get me :(

(y)

Frosty

OS Member
Reaction score
Nice one mate permission or no permission its an amazing place.......least you got to see it eh, not all about the photos! Your first picture of the gate and red stairs.......where that?

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice one mate permission or no permission its an amazing place.......least you got to see it eh, not all about the photos! Your first picture of the gate and red stairs.......where that?
Cheers Frosty, it's full of great odds n ends down there, the first shot is at the bottom of the stair well in the lift room, we got led in through the concrete structure just up from the helical staircase

(y)

Frosty

OS Member
Reaction score
sorry just saw your last pic on there that answers my question lol.

My next question is did you see the winch?

Status
Not open for further replies.