free hit counter
Dyson Thermal Technologies, Stannington - July 2015 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Dyson Thermal Technologies, Stannington - July 2015

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah I seen the green room, just not the baps lol. Those big long kilns were awesome, wasn't expecting to find those amongst the rubble :D
Haha, I guess they're easy to miss down on the floor there. Same here, I hadn't seen any photos of the kilns before, so they were a nice surprise.

The Lone Shadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
That looks great. Some places I haven't seen before, although the place is far more trashed now than I remember it. Tbh, I'm suprised it is still standing. Demolition has been on the cards for several months now.

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
That looks great. Some places I haven't seen before, although the place is far more trashed now than I remember it. Tbh, I'm suprised it is still standing. Demolition has been on the cards for several months now.
That it has. Some of the demolition work began by the look of things, but it's stopped again for some reason or another.

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
A cool write up, shots and a good level of decay there (y)

:comp

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
A cool write up, shots and a good level of decay there (y) :comp
I can't imagine it'll be around much longer. Glad I got to see it though, even if it is a bit worse for wear these days.