Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Freaky Labs 1 -2015 ( Content Warning )

Urbexground

OS Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Here is something absolutly disgusting... but it's a must see !

Some dead babies kept in formalin since more than hundred years !

One of the craziest places I've ever visited !

- 1 -

14219988709_2d8e8a2de7_b.jpg

- 2 -

14220189807_36d1472d9b_b.jpg

- 3 -

14220031678_835d65e5b7_b.jpg

- 4 -

14013222882_37028d9fe2_b.jpg

- 5 -

14426806813_6a1cf1e6f4_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Certainly not the type of thing you come across in every day exploring and would shock many.

I know its not a subject matter that all would wish to see, but it is what it is and reality so have added a content warning to the tile.

Great shots of a very delicate subject and find very creepy (y)

chopper

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Sad to see, but sadder to see these babies left in jars. They should have been buried or destroyed after abandonment. Nicely shot though!

Urbexground

OS Member
Reaction score
Sad to see, but sadder to see these babies left in jars. They should have been buried or destroyed after abandonment. Nicely shot though!
Yes mate... I'm agree, tou're absolutly right !

Certainly not the type of thing you come across in every day exploring and would shock many.I know its not a subject matter that all would wish to see, but it is what it is and reality so have added a content warning to the tile.

Great shots of a very delicate subject and find very creepy (y)
No pbm for the title... I looked for but didn't find how to put it !

I know this is a very special subject... But the science is currently based on these kind on experiences...

But today noone could accept that :)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
I actually find this very fascinating, don't get me wrong. These are someone's babies and that does concern me a little bit at the same time like I say very fascinating all the same.

-Raz-

OS Member
Reaction score
Bit creepy that and some nice shots mate, smell bad in there?

Urbexground

OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys ! I know that it's not easy to give an opinion about these babies... But bad or not... we have to remember that, that's hy I took and shared these pictures ! :)

Raz : No absolutly no smell !!

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Photographed really well, one of those places that always cause a little bit of a reaction. If stuff like this was done for medical science or for the better good, then i'm fine with it (y)

Merryprankster

OS Member
Reaction score
very interesting find, i can't get too excited about this obviously because of the subject matter but well shot nonetheless, as i say morbidly fascinating, i would like to see for myself, saying that, 'like' isn't really the right word, more want to feel what its like to be in the same room as the poor little fellas than to take photos, i imagine the vibes must be quite something else. Ive been to the siriraj medical museum in bangkok, give it a google, its a forensics and medical museum full of this kind of thing, i'm not sure whats worse, having this sort of thing displayed for people to gawk at or left on a shelf to be forgotten in a derp somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lone Shadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Further to my previous comment, don't get me wrong, really decent photography and that is one of a kind in terms of finds. But it really saddens me to know that those poor babies have been eternally left there and forgotten about only to rott. Then again, thats why we document things in urbex, as things are off limit and abandoned, but not forgotten ;)

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
The photos are exceptional. I don't want to sound disrespectful; but I must admit that the thing itself is not a conflict for me. Moreover medical exhibits of this kind were usual at that time. Others may see it differently and I can understand if anyone doesn't like it - in particular, because these are the bodies of babies who are here to fall into oblivion. This fact is regrettable indeed.

Ferox

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Bloody Hell. Nicely documented mate. Reckon S.K was spot on with the content warning (y)