Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Goodmayes Hospital - Feb 2013

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Very nice indeed, some absolutely great pics there, it s one hell of a great looking building, a great example of a few remaining, thank you for daring

(y)

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
Great work guys, some really great shots there, never seen this one before! ;)

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Very nice mate like the drunk in bed shot :) ..think we had a look at this sk after harold wood..think i was so drunk i dont remember any of it?
Ay we did Wevsky you wondered off at one point we thought we'd lost you mate, think the guys found you chatting to some random with a dog

:lol:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Very nice mate like the drunk in bed shot :) ..think we had a look at this sk after harold wood..think i was so drunk i dont remember any of it?
Ay we did Wevsky you wondered off at one point we thought we'd lost you mate, think the guys found you chatting to some random with a dog

:lol:
sounds bout right..

Siren

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice! This one is definately added to the wishlist! Thanks for sharing the photos, love them!

S

Scattergun

Ace shots guys, really really good. Loving the prop shots with the bed and derpchair is also a winner. Some lovely ceilings in there, I am however a little disappointed in a lack of bannister shots Mr badbatz. :lol:

BadBatz

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
No banisters to be found at this location lad. Otherwise i'd have been there 3 months composing the right angle LOL!

S

Scattergun

No banisters to be found at this location lad. Otherwise i'd have been there 3 months composing the right angle LOL!
Haha. I know what you mean. I took about 2200 shots while we were in England. Half of em are stairwells! :?