Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Greetings fae the nether region!

S

Scattergun

Another of the Scottish mob has been let in. Hey everyone, Scattergun here! Been splorin proper (with a camera) for a year an a half thereabouts. Cut my teeth roaming the remains of Glasgow's asylums, factories and tunnels, safe to say I caught the urbex bug :) Anyway I'm looking forward to sharing my adventures with you all and meeting some like minded headcases!

skeleton key

Reaction score
Hi Buddy again will say thank you for taking the time to say hello (y)

Tells people alott about some one within its self.

Great to have you aboard :beer:

skeleton key

Reaction score
All i can say if this is an invasion guys its one thats more than welcome (y)

Scattergun lovin the avatar :D

Stussy :? lol get it sorted (y)

S

Scattergun

All i can say if this is an invasion guys its one thats more than welcome (y) Scattergun lovin the avatar :D

Stussy :? lol get it sorted (y)
Cheers SK. Made it myself. Cannie have an urbex site without a logo. haha. Maybe I'll make one fir Stussy too ;) I'm urbex mad me, lookin forward to gettin to know folk here. Prepare for the Scottish onslaught! :cool2:

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!, always nice to see new members, more the merrier :D , ill look forward to seeing some more of bonny Scotland's treasures (y)

:beer:

S

Scattergun

Welcome aboard!, always nice to see new members, more the merrier :D , ill look forward to seeing some more of bonny Scotland's treasures (y) :beer:
Nice to speak to you mate, cheers for the welcome! And don't worry, there'll be plenty of those (y)

S

Scattergun

Welcome along mate..battered mars bars ?never will get that
Cheers bud. You never had. Battered mars bar? They're epic. They're also known to cause instant heart attacks however..

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
Welcome along mate..battered mars bars ?never will get that
Cheers bud. You never had. Battered mars bar? They're epic. They're also known to cause instant heart attacks however..
One of these days ill give it a go!!just not sure when :)

S

Scattergun

Battered bounty bars, now that's where it's at! And hello to you both, pleasure to be aboard! :D