Contact the team

Great Britain Grupo Antolin november 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right this was just going to be a look around after obs had allready done a lot of research and "looking"into a way in!as it happens after walking the outside of the building a way in manifested itself and with the usual skills and effort from knox and co we where in..right a bit of history....

The Spanish firm, which opened in September, 1998, had employed 120 people at its premises on the Euro Kent Business Park, at one point but scaled back operations after deciding in 2006 to leave the area..and in january 2008 where they had it was said just ten workers on site the car components site actually closed

Visited with fortknox0 and obscurity..and it was an eventfull night to say the least as security showed their faces spoke some words from a distance then walked back out the way they came..after we departed rather quickly a nice meatwagon appeared so we didnt push our luck by going back in to finish up!!

Picture quality isnt as good as a day visit would have produced and the areas inside where vast so a bugger to light..no real shots of the offices at front of building for obvious reasons!

Right in no particular order on with the pics..

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

It was after this shot voices that where not obs and knox spoke..hasty retreat was made!

DSC02252.jpg

Right thx to the guys for getting me out as man flu had hit and didnt think i was gunna get out my chair let alone get this done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.