Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Harlequin Manor - October '13

ImmortalShadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
After being picked up in the morning by 3 non-forumers, we made our way down south to our location (it was the first of 3 we had on our histlist for that day).

Despite finding our original access point wasn't so accessible, we looked around, soon found another - and we were in! Thinking we'd seen a PIR (but in reality, it was just a red light) we proceeded to look around with caution.

As you already know the history, I shall get on with the photos...

11158298174_b906e5abf6.jpg

11158297304_cf490b529e.jpg

11158291554_78aa66436d.jpg

11158299744_9a3205865a.jpg

We felt really uneasy in this corridor, almost like we weren't welcome and unwanted. After discovering a room with a door that was carpeted both inside and out, we headed to a different part sharpish!

Maybe it would've been different if we hadn't known the history before we came here...

11158263166_5df67dbccc.jpg

11158264356_1025f3fea7.jpg

After we'd got back to the car, I remembered that we didn't see the swimming pool or the library, and suddenly realised we didn't know where the library was or even if there was one (thought it might've been in another certain manor). After a quick phone call to Skeleton Key, we considered going back to find the library and the swimming pool. But because it was raining, we decided against it.

After getting back home, one of the people I was with said she'd tried to open a door but it was locked - it turned out that was the door to the library!

Thanks for looking! The rest of the photos can be found here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesstified/sets/72157638255419335/with/11158264356/.

Also, massive thanks to both Skeleton Key and Nelly for their info (y)

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
Really nice shots of the place, lovely! It is a strange feeling there, but i think it is due to knowing the history and the carpet door is really odd. Thanks for sharing :)

:comp

Ninja Kitten

O.S Friend AAA
OS Full member
Reaction score
nice to see the old girl again well done!

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice little selection mate a few more wouldnt go a miss :)

shaddam

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
nice set there mate :) , and i have to agree, similar feeling corridor

ImmortalShadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Nice little selection mate a few more wouldnt go a miss :)
The other shots I took were quite similar to the ones above and I didn't fancy repeating myself. I'll remember to take more varied photos on the next explore I go on :)

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
A lovely if tragic site this, and nicely covered here. It's pot luck with the library, from what I have seen sometimes it's open and sometimes it isn't.

Reaction score
I really liked this explore and could have spent a lot longer wandering round! Lovely report, captured it nicely, cheers (y)

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Immortal and have to say that carpeted door Looked like some crude sound proofing

but with the places history put some thoughts in my head I didnt want there at all.

Shout any time bud

(y)

ImmortalShadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much, all!

A lovely if tragic site this, and nicely covered here. It's pot luck with the library, from what I have seen sometimes it's open and sometimes it isn't.
I saw a recent report where the library was open, so it seems like you're right about that one. I felt a bit bad that I enjoyed exploring here when some pupils had a horrific time when this place was in use.

I really liked this explore and could have spent a lot longer wandering round! Lovely report, captured it nicely, cheers (y)
I could've easily spent more hours in this place, I probably would've if we weren't so incredibly creeped out by the end haha. Thank you :D

Nicely done Immortal and have to say that carpeted door Looked like some crude sound proofing but with the places history put some thoughts in my head I didnt want there at all.

Shout any time bud

(y)
We thought it might've been soundproofing, but why was it needed...? That's what got us the most, I think. That the unthinkable happened in that very room.

Thank you, much appreciated :)