See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Haslar Water Tower, X-Ray Machines and organs

MrObvious

Reaction score
I know, Haslar.... Again!​

This place has pretty much become a second home to @TheVampiricSquid and I over the last few months, mainly because the place is slowly but surely being torn apart now...​

The place never disappoints us, and we love giving people tours of the place!​

​

On one of our recent tours with a couple of non OS members, we'd realised the X-Ray machines were still there, and in immaculate condition, despite being sat there for 7 odd years! 
I'd never seen these before as they were in a place we never normally go, and I thought they'd been removed, along with the beds etc. 
We also managed to get back into the water tower while giving another non OS member a tour and snap some shots inside there, unfortunately I was only equipped with my body and fisheye, so the shots are high ISO. ​

​

The last 3 shots were taken on my phone, so ignore the quality :D

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Cheers for looking (y)  ​

Last edited by a moderator:

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Nice to see this place again, still think there is SO much left to see here. The place is vast and with a site that size the rest of it must have something to offer.

I don't recognise that last machine in your shots, I remember visiting this department in October 2014, got a couple of pics from there but this is one I recognised

Nice to see the organs, the water tower is very impressive. Should pst a report on this place really :/

Thanks for sharing mate & great work :)

(y)  

:comp  

MrObvious

Reaction score
Nice to see this place again, still think there is SO much left to see here. The place is vast and with a site that size the rest of it must have something to offer.

I don't recognise that last machine in your shots, I remember visiting this department in October 2014, got a couple of pics from there but this is one I recognised

Nice to see the organs, the water tower is very impressive. Should pst a report on this place really :/

Thanks for sharing mate & great work :)

(y)  

:comp  
Thank you! :) 

There probably is more tbh! still cant believe it took me over a year to see the x-ray machines lmao, out of the way so  I normally don't go down there :D

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
If I remember it was in its own little section, there were about 4 or 5 rooms off one corridor and in one of them on the ceiling was a mural as I later found out it was an operating theatre for children. I am sure that was the same area.

MrObvious

Reaction score
If I remember it was in its own little section, there were about 4 or 5 rooms off one corridor and in one of them on the ceiling was a mural as I later found out it was an operating theatre for children. I am sure that was the same area.

you're right, apart from the childrens operating theatre, was in the A&E dpt :p  

I dont think they're going to be in for much longer, last time we went the contractors had been in tearing everything out ready for it to be demolished :'( 

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Thank you for correcting me, it has been some time since I visited. That is a shame that things are going at such a pace, I am glad I got to see it when I did :)

Dubbed Navigator

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
This place looks an utter beast, and by the sound of it I won't be getting there before it's a shadow of its former self :-(