Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hayy =3

simpexplorer

Reaction score
Hoii, I'm new to this whole "Urban exploration" thing, but i can see the interest is mutual!

I live in the urban area of Tampa/Lutz and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for anything near me. I take strong interest in hospitals, schools, asylums, residential places/areas, and am really interested in so called "Haunted" places.

Any suggestions, just reply!

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to OS. We have a few members over in the States, hopefully somebody will be able to help you out

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome along.

I see you have got yourself involved a bit around the forum, which is great to see.

As Andy has already mentioned, we have a few members from the states. Carry on as you are and hopefully you will get somewhere with them. If you need help navigating the site, give us a shout.

I would mention however, haunted / ghostie stuff is not what this forum is about.

OP
simpexplorer

simpexplorer

Reaction score
Yes, I do fully understand this and have not seen much about it around the forum.
On another note, as this is a new hobbie, I've done a bit of reasearch (more like a ton, haha) and found a few local places. Whenever I get the chance to check em out you wuill deffinitly get to hear about it,

Thank you!

obscureserenity

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately all the admins and moderators on this site are European but as mentioned above we do have some members from the US who could point you in the right direction.

With regards to paranormal stuff, we're not really involved in anything like that on this particular forum but we look forward to seeing some reports from you and if you need any help or advice feel free to ask one of us :)