Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hello from Calif.

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to Oblivion State, you're in the right place to find like minded people. Feel free to browse through the forums or post pictures if you've visited any abandoned places yourself. ?

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Where about in Cali are you? Have you managed to get out somewhere yet? 

OP
Sojack

Sojack

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Where about in Cali are you? Have you managed to get out somewhere yet? 
I'm in So Cal. I have tried to find interesting abandoned places but haven't actually set out on a mission soley to shoot one. Most of my personal photography stuff is on my Flickr page.  Here's an album from a trip to Memphis earlier this year. Coming from LA, I felt Memphis felt like a ghost town especially in March. Felt like an andoned city to me...so here my first not so abandoned contribution https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLDGkf

OP
Sojack

Sojack

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to Oblivion State, you're in the right place to find like minded people. Feel free to browse through the forums or post pictures if you've visited any abandoned places yourself. ?
Thank you !

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
I'm in So Cal. I have tried to find interesting abandoned places but haven't actually set out on a mission soley to shoot one. Most of my personal photography stuff is on my Flickr page.  Here's an album from a trip to Memphis earlier this year. Coming from LA, I felt Memphis felt like a ghost town especially in March. Felt like an andoned city to me...so here my first not so abandoned contribution https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLDGkf

I’m sure you’ll have loads around. I just had a look at your Flickr :)  

LA is hustle and bustle, any small suburb is going to be a bit like that. Some of those shots reminded me of Gas Lamp Quarter in San Diego actually.  Nice to have you on board ?

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome along :)

Interesting that we are on the Olympus webstie, funny that the other forum listed on there is a dead link.

Thaunius CA

Reaction score
Dude, I'd love to hook up with you to explore sometime! I did a lot of exploring when I lived in the midwest, but haven't done much since I moved out here about a year and a half ago.