See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hello from Derbyshire

Sime

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Been having a look at the posts here for the last day or so it seems very friendly compared to the first forum I joined - everyone just enjoying each others posts. I must say the quality of reports here is very good.

I've been improving my photography skills over the last couple of years and have constantly been thinking about doing some urban exploration as its easy to become bored of landscapes and macro shots! I did my first explore last week and am just deciding where to go next.

Would happily tag along if someone wants a buddy for a visit around the Midlands! I'dappreciate the company myself too.
Hope to see you around the board,
Simon

The_Raw

Oblivion State Supporter
Reaction score
Hi mate, welcome to the forum, plenty of stuff around the midlands to get stuck into, try typing some places into the search box and see what comes up near you  (y)  

Maniac

Reaction score
Hi Simon, welcome to OS.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, any questions please feel free to ask. :)  

Hydro

Reaction score
Hello mate welcome aboard (y)

Hope you find some stuff near you and when you do chuck some reports up :)

OP
Sime

Sime

Reaction score
Hello mate welcome aboard (y)

Hope you find some stuff near you and when you do chuck some reports up :)
I will! Just trying to find the locations of some places I'm interested in, which is proving difficult, but I will certainly be making reports of everywhere I go  :)

hamtagger

Reaction score
Hello Simon and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing what you come up with mate :)

Yeah just start pumping names of towns near you into the search box on here and on 28 and you'll get a nice little shopping list of places to go (y)

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum , just give us a shout if you got any questions. I reckon there must be loads in the midlands that's just waiting to be discovered!

Punk

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum

Like others have said, use the search box to find local places.

You're not too far from Leicester and Brum, which usually have plenty to offer in terms of explores and explorers.

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games lol. Sorry just some cracking lyrics fits in nice. You will deffo be welcome here and good luck

Merryprankster

Reaction score
hey dude, welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing what you got to offer, if you need anything give one of us mods a shout ;)