Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hello from South London

weemanG4S

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I’ve been a reader of this great forum of yours for some time now and thought i was high time I signed up.I first came across your forum when reading the updates on the Save Earls Court campaign twitter of the raw's pictures of the site where I and many others had the pleasure of working until the New Year.-A terrible waste and an act of vandalism by Boris Johnson and the establishment... :mad:

I would urge any of you who have an interest in the site, visited over the years, worked there or live in the area to sign the petition, hosted by 38 degrees calling for demolition to be immediately halted and an independent health review to be carried out:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/petition-for-an-independent-health-review-of-the-earls-court-redevelopment

Thanks in advance ;)

Anyway I look forward to looking at more of your work in many more interesting places and hopefully post some pics of my own adventures of derelict railway and maritime sites over the years. I have some pictures I took of Motherwell TMD (a railway depot on the south eastern outskirts of Glasgow) while I had the chance to wonder around place while it was abandoned, awaiting its future back in 2007 that I'll try to post up when I get a chance.

Due to my work, I've been fortunate to gain access to many sites off limits to members of the public over the years and when I can I'll often go walkies with my camera and/or iPhone.. :cool:

Well thanks for having us, look forward to getting started.

Cheers, Weeman.

skeleton key

Reaction score
Hello, welcome on the forum and thank you for taking the time to say hi.

There a few knocking around working in the security industry and is certainly not an issue in any way.

In fact I use to get messages out of the blue from a good friend who would just say "you need to check this out but you didn't get from me" lol

It was always nice to know where the Pirs were and mobile patrol timings :eek:

Stick around weeman and get involved (y)

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the intro. Nice to hear about you and what you do. Welcome to OS, we are a nice friendly bunch so delve in and get acquainted :)

If you need anything feel free to shout :D

Lenston

Reaction score
Welcome along mate, great intro there, get some pics up when you get a chance :)

OP
weemanG4S

weemanG4S

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Yes skeleton key, its always awesome to have some good inside intel! :wink:

hamtagger

Reaction score
Hello mate and welcome to the forum :)

Nice intro and as already said we're a friendly bunch and it'll be cool to see what you come up with (y)

Lara

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to OS, nice to have you here :)