What's new

Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

• Hi Guest On the 1/2/2021, Oblivion State will be having a period of downtime. Please read the below thread for more info https://www.oblivionstate.com/community/threads/oblivion-state-is-having-a-revamp.14647/

Hello!

LashedLlama

Reaction score
Hello all, some of you may know me from 28DL, but after recent ban, I thought I might as well stick around on this forum :)

Last edited:

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Hello all, some of you may know me from 28DL, but after my recent ban, I've decided to maybe post some stuff up on here, Hopefully, one day I'll get my account back, but in the meantime, I might as well stick around on this forum :)
You know how this sounds?
Like OS is just some inferior stop-gap for you. Sounds like we are the consolation prize.
Perhaps you should look at like this - if you're not worthy of being in 28DL, you sure as hell aint worthy of being in OS.

obscureserenity

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
*Example of how not to introduce yourself into a forum*

The staff and members on OS put a lot of work into keeping the forum running so it's a bit insulting to everyone assuming it'll be a back up for when you can't use 28. Judging by this post it's hardly questionable as to why you were banned in the first place.

LashedLlama

Reaction score
*Example of how not to introduce yourself into a forum*

The staff and members on OS put a lot of work into keeping the forum running so it's a bit insulting to everyone assuming it'll be a back up for when you can't use 28. Judging by this post it's hardly questionable as to why you were banned in the first place.
Yeh sorry maybe I didn’t word it how I intended for it to come across.