Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

France HFX Steel Works - 2018

bob

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
An early partial visit of blast furnaces with @Himeiji   that ended by being caught by securitas, who called another security crew, who called the cops...... I wanna go back there but I don't know if I should :s

Hell, Mittal's a bitch, but a beautiful one xD

_DSC1650.jpg

​

_DSC1659.jpg

​

_DSC1668.jpg

​

_DSC1671.jpg

​

_DSC1674.jpg

​

_DSC1708.jpg

​

_DSC1713.jpg

​

_DSC1560.jpg

​

_DSC1569.jpg

​

_DSC1596.jpg

​

_DSC1605.jpg

​

_DSC1624.jpg

​

_DSC1632.jpg

​

_DSC1641.jpg

​

_DSC1642-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Some nice pics there, shame your visit was cut short. Any problems, or all ok in the end?

bob

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
thanks ?

well we didn't go to the tribunal so I guess it's alright :)

The people who caught us were pretty nice, they even drove us back to our car... But I heard some other guys were not as lucky as us...

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
The people who caught us were pretty nice, they even drove us back to our car... But I heard some other guys were not as lucky as us...
Indeed, I have heard about those which was why I asked. Glad it didn't go that way for you

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Some nice pics there, shame your visit was cut short. Any problems, or all ok in the end?
Actually, not so short) They caught us after 3h of hiding) In theory, we could maybe run the railway until the place where we could go out. 

obscureserenity

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice report, liking the shot of the blast furnace. Have heard stories of this location and people getting caught there. Good thing you had nice security guards and managed to get a few snaps beforehand (y)

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice report, liking the shot of the blast furnace. Have heard stories of this location and people getting caught there. Good thing you had nice security guards and managed to get a few snaps beforehand  (y) 
And what happened to other people? I'm curious) Security said, they catch someone every weekend. 

obscureserenity

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
And what happened to other people? I'm curious) Security said, they catch someone every weekend. 
Heard of some explorers being told to leave the country after being caught (but that could just be a rumour) and people having other issues with the police. That doesn't surprise me at all, it's quite a well known location. 

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Heard of some explorers being told to leave the country after being caught (but that could just be a rumour) and people having other issues with the police. That doesn't surprise me at all, it's quite a well known location. 
Leaving the country :)  there're Arcelor Mittal plants in Luxembourg as well :)  

The first question of cops was actually about our nationalities. Perhaps, they have some ranking, like when you come to a tourist office, they usually ask from where you are)

Who knows more stories?

teddybear

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
So nice to look at  You still managed to make a nice set in the time given

I  was many times tempted to visit,but heard that security is tough .

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I wonder, what would they do if we'd come there in a big crowd, like 50 people) I don't think they have that many security, and even cops in that village))