Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hi from Belgium

Urban Relics

Reaction score
When I tried to join the forum a few days ago (been a bit fed up with all the facebook drama as of late and looking to expand my horizon), I noticed that my name was already being used here.... And apparently so was my email adress... ?

Turns out I joined in January 2017 and then swiftly forgot all about it... Early onset dementia, would you think? ?

Anywho... Here's a long overdue "hi" from Belgium.

Posted my first contribution yesterday and will be posting a few more in the days to come. Since my urbex heart beats mostly for abandoned industry, that's where you'll find me most. 

Cheers,

Peter.

hamtagger

Reaction score
Hello Peter and welcome to the forum mate, glad you came back and looking forward to seeing your reports :)  

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
When I tried to join the forum a few days ago (been a bit fed up with all the facebook drama as of late and looking to expand my horizon), I noticed that my name was already being used here.... And apparently so was my email adress... ?

Turns out I joined in January 2017 and then swiftly forgot all about it... Early onset dementia, would you think? ?

Anywho... Here's a long overdue "hi" from Belgium.

Posted my first contribution yesterday and will be posting a few more in the days to come. Since my urbex heart beats mostly for abandoned industry, that's where you'll find me most.

Cheers,

Peter.

Have you started looking for the hairs on your palms yet 😄

Welcome along.