Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hi from Northeast Florida

SewerRat127

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am from St. Augustine Fl. I have been getting into urban exploring more lately and have begun looking for locations around my area since photography and exploring just about anything have been hobbies and interest of mine for quite some time. If there is ever anyone around my area that knows of some places and wants to explore let me know as I am pretty new to this and have not really met any other explorers in my area. I have a couple places I have recently come across as well and hope to check out soon and post some photos of as well.

It's great to be part of this forum!

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Forum admin
Reaction score
Welcome to OS!

I assume by your username you are quite into draining, not much of that here so would be good to see anything you have ?

Welcome along.

OP
SewerRat127

SewerRat127

Reaction score
Welcome to OS!

I assume by your username you are quite into draining, not much of that here so would be good to see anything you have ?

Welcome along.
Thanks for the welcome, I actually just found out about draining the other day and it's something I want to look more into, my username actually involves my job LOL. It's a funny coincidence how I just discovered draining. I have a few urbex sites to explore then I'll try to gather more info about draining. From the bit I have seen its a whole different world under there. I will definitely post some pictures of wherever I head to do some exploring (hopefully going today). 

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Forum admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I actually just found out about draining the other day and it's something I want to look more into, my username actually involves my job LOL. It's a funny coincidence how I just discovered draining. I have a few urbex sites to explore then I'll try to gather more info about draining. From the bit I have seen its a whole different world under there. I will definitely post some pictures of wherever I head to do some exploring (hopefully going today). 

Awesome, in the meantime - get involved around the different sections. Its not all about posting reports :)

The_Raw

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate. I also assumed you were into draining from your username!

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Will be good to see some places from Florida, looking forward to it.