See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hi

Reaction score
Hi all​

​

Just another explorer and adventure seeker as fro the start of 2017 i started to film and make short movies from my adventures and explores, I've been urban exploring ever since i can remember but i'm new to the forums.. I look forward to sharing experiences and connecting with like minded people :)  ​

​

I recently had a urbex weekend adventure and did a vlog style video and thought this may be suitable to share here as it gives you a little insight to me and what i get up to. Also the places i visited have been my first posts to the forum. I will also link those below as they each have their own video and report.​

​

​

​

​

Here are my first of hopefully many posts to come.​

​

​

Help & Support me by SUBSCRIBING and giving me feedback on my content.​

​

​

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to Oblivion State. There are lots of us about should you need any help with anything :)  

Tracey

Dubbed Navigator

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi @RossWAdventures adventures, good to have you here. Theres a cracking introduction!

Youtube videos do have a hard time getting much attention throughout the community, howwever that tends to be ones that are filled full of distracting, horrible music. Yours doesnt seem to be like that so there a good start!