See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hospital Haslar (Revisit II), UK - June 2016

SlimJim

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Back again for my third visit! This one was definitely the best and as such the most worth sharing on here. This place is huge - I'm certain there's many bits that I haven't seen yet. Visited with @TheVampiricSquid @Biebs and @MrObvious

I'll spare you the history as it's very easy to find and cut straight to the explore story...

Well basically I was wanting to do another revisit for a long time, but never quite got round to it. It had been 11 months since my last visit, so I was itching to get back - especially seeing as it was so much fun last time playing hide and seek with the Police and such! I got chatting to Squid one day, he asked me if I was free and I just ended up going for it. It was one of those spur-of-the-moment, opportunist situations and the whole thing unfolded beautifully and we ended up having a great night! I reckon we must have spent about 14 hours on site in total, give or take an hour or so when we got pinched, grabbed a kebab and went back in again!

Shots I got were a bit mixed in quality, but different nonetheless...

First stop, the labs...

Having a look at the gym on the way through. It was all pretty stripped compared to my first and second visit. God knows what it's like now.

Scanner.

Onto the roof.

At this point in time the explore is taking it's toll a bit and we're all getting rather drowsy, so we go to the "Chill Room", have a couple of beers and start pondering whether to get some shut eye. 

Then Biebs mentions the X-Ray area and we decide to march down there and get some more shots.

We crash out soon after that and wake up feeling reasonably fresh.

Video:

More general pics can be found on my Flickr.

On our way out we bump into Squid's secca nemesis Brian who remarks "I suppose you think you're clever do ya!?". I was hoping for more of a confrontation for the LULz, but to my disappointment he just stood there and gave us the evils 

Fantastic night on the whole. Many thanks to Squid, Mr.Obvious and Biebs for showing me around and helping me out 

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Nice to see this place pop up again :)  I hear that it's well on its way to being converted now? 

:comp  

SlimJim

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Nice to see this place pop up again :)  I hear that it's well on its way to being converted now? 

:comp  
Yeah was in the process of being stripped during that time, so is probably fooked now :(  Farewell to a legendary place, loved it.