Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Hotel Schneeweiss, Austria, Oct.2014.

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
A year ago I was in Alps, and we found a pretty place lost in the mountains. It was near Innsbruck in a tiny town, I even don't remember it's name. This town consists of hotels of any kind, no homes but only hotels because it's the area for skiing and climbing. And the last hotel in the town is abandoned. It stays on a bank of very noisy and icy mountain brook in full silence and darkness.

This beautiful hotel was abandoned in 1994, the reason is unknown. The building itself is quite strong, not very modern but still. In 1,5 km from here is a skiing base. It's an ideal place for a hotel, but Schneeweiss stays abandoned.

There's something mistical in these photos because some people on them are probably dead now...

A gloomy lonely place lost in beautiful mountains.

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
I'm loving those green tiles! Looks like decay is starting to set in nicely. Some lovely shots. I wonder what else was lost in the mountains..

Thanks for sharing.

:comp

hamtagger

Reaction score
That's a great looking place, never seen this one before so always nice to see new stuff on here :)

Thanks for posting (y)

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
I'm loving those green tiles! Looks like decay is starting to set in nicely. Some lovely shots. I wonder what else was lost in the mountains.. Thanks for sharing.

:comp
There's lots of interesting hidden in Alps, we saw many old houses and factories, but had no time unfortunally.

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
That's a great looking place, never seen this one before so always nice to see new stuff on here :) Thanks for posting (y)
That was a real luck to find something new by ourselves. We were looking for another location but my map was not right. And we came across this place by accident:)

Thank you!

skeleton key

Reaction score
A very nice set of images there and looks a good place for a night time wander :D

Thanks for sharing (y)