How are you getting on in lockdown?

OP
Dubbed Navigator

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Starting to see some progress aslong as the idiots dont ruin it when the lockdown is eased!
Good you are seeing some progress, unfortunately at home it seems like business as usual, so I don't hold out much hope for the idiots!

OP
Dubbed Navigator

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Wonder what we will see in the next couple of weeks following the easing of restrictions on pubs.

Dmc68

Reaction score
More pressure on the NHS because of pub brawls probably.

Andy

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
In Germany we also have restrictions, but no complete curfew and so no strict lockdown. However, I am a grade 1 risk person (due to a autoimmune disease, currently with a fucking boost of it. And because of that, currently with a strong immunosuppressive medication). For this reason I have been on sick leave for already several months now, and kind of forced to avoid contacts if possible; so to say "my poersonal lockdown". At times it is extremely annoying to feel locked up. I use the (too much) time to edit photos and things like that. And when I think that I will get a little stir-crazy in my flat, I just take my car and go somewhere - in the forest, on a ruined castle or exploring abandoned places. The main thing is to get out then, without encountering several people.

Lenston

Reaction score
In Germany we also have restrictions, but no complete curfew and so no strict lockdown. However, I am a grade 1 risk person (due to a autoimmune disease, currently with a fucking boost of it. And because of that, currently with a strong immunosuppressive medication). For this reason I have been on sick leave for already several months now, and kind of forced to avoid contacts if possible; so to say "my poersonal lockdown". At times it is extremely annoying to feel locked up. I use the (too much) time to edit photos and things like that. And when I think that I will get a little stir-crazy in my flat, I just take my car and go somewhere - in the forest, on a ruined castle or exploring abandoned places. The main thing is to get out then, without encountering several people.
Take care Andy, be great to see you at some point in the near future.

WesternKentuckyUrbex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Been doing some urbexing, hard to get my buddies together to do Urbexing, but we have explored quite a few places around Louisville (which is outside our normal operating area). Got some really good pics of bridges and a drive in, but a lot of my time is spent just sitting and doing nothing.