Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

How did you find us?

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This is often something that interests the management of a forum, or any website really that is of modest size.

There have been a lot of new users recently, and it would be great to know how they found us.

What brought you to this site in perticular?

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
A good friend, @MiaroDigital, told me about the forum. In the same month of my registration, in October 2014, I already flew to London and got to know the first members of the forum. Since then I met a lot of great people via OS; meanwhile, we had many mutual visits and a lot of great joint explorations in recent years. :)  

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
Because your all awesome and the site rocks ass. To be really honest I can't remember but do belive a certain acid led me here

MK17SWL

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I don't remember how I found this place because I was drunk as fuck, haha. Got up in the morning and checked my email, saw a message from this site and was like damn, this place is neat. :p  EDIT: My bad I didn't realize how old this post was.

Last edited by a moderator:

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Lol, you joined here after I met you at St. Joes Seminary did you not? :D  
Arrgh you're making me do thinking now lol... Pretty sure i was already a member on here by that point, i'll have to look back but i think i was, think i have reports on here from before we did the seminary, those alarms though man ? I'll have a look back through my profile now... Yeah man pretty sure i was on here a little bit before i was chatting with you, not that it really matters like. Tbh i think a lot of people tend to join here after getting abuse/'banter' from another forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
those alarms though

Yep they were crazy, and i remember bumping into who turned out to be Lavino and his lad and they made us peg it up those stairs thinking it was security :D  

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yep they were crazy, and i remember bumping into who turned out to be Lavino and his lad and they made us peg it up those stairs thinking it was security :D  
Yeah we bumped into them and some other random dude dressed all in black looking like secca but with a go pro strapped round his waist if I remember correctly you went off upstairs with him & Ferox & myself lost you for a while ? 

2XploreUK

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I found the site on Google? Was looking for certain places or clues to areas to search and a thread from here came up of a place I had some interest in so I clicked it, read it and was like “oh man! This place is amazing!” So just before I did my first explore about a month ago I signed up! Lol

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I found the site on Google? Was looking for certain places or clues to areas to search and a thread from here came up of a place I had some interest in so I clicked it, read it and was like “oh man! This place is amazing!” So just before I did my first explore about a month ago I signed up! Lol

Great feedback, cheers