Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

i am back

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Wow, 10 years since your post! Welcome back, things have probably changed a bit around here, and it's great to have you back. Loving the oldschool signature image!

OP
CAVE ZOMBIE

CAVE ZOMBIE

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Wow, 10 years since your post! Welcome back, things have probably changed a bit around here, and it's great to have you back. Loving the oldschool signature image!
it's been a while yes and loved help building the sites rep cant seem to find anything of my wife's posts fluff was her name

OP
CAVE ZOMBIE

CAVE ZOMBIE

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
and a lot of my posts have gone now mabe there still a private bit I can no longer see

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Good to have you back here after so long, I have had a quick look and you do have some posts in the NP general chat area, are these what you mean?

superwide

Reaction score
man I haven't been on here for years I am stew one of the founder members with my wife fluff and freinds shadow and maniac hello all
Hey Stew, hows it going? Been a while since I was here also, just found an email and had a look. Great to see it still going strong. wish I had more time :(

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey Stew, hows it going? Been a while since I was here also, just found an email and had a look. Great to see it still going strong. wish I had more time :(
Time is needed for exploring, I feel that pain!
You dont need much of it for posting on the forum though, get involved! :)