Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

I need advice

Reaction score
Firstly, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this. Secondly, I've discovered an underground access pipe that have evidence of being lived in a long while ago but I'm not sure how to enter. There's no ladder or stair system and those pipes are very dank and dark. I need some advice on how to be able to climb down and also how to navigate as well as what equipment I may need. So far my urbex experience has consisted of above ground structures and I have the necessary equipment for that so that may help in my underground exploring.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamtagger

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, i'm sure some of the underground guys on here can offer you some advice. @Lenston

The_Raw

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi there. An access pipe for what? A drain system? If people have been living down there then there must be a fairly straight forward way in. I would suggest looking for access points at ground level, perhaps manhole covers that may reveal a ladder underneath. You will need some kind of drain key to open these which you can usually purchase from a tool store.