Contact Staff

Contact the team

Introducing Me

Natasha

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have always been interested in abondoned buildings I started off by watching You Tube videos of these places and I was like so intrigued by how nature and natural decay claims back the buildings, now that I have friend that explores abondoned places I go with. I have been exploring for almost a year, never been caught out by police we like to be very discreet, as in quiet when I like to document the history. I would never ever steal from these places, I only take photographs and leave only footprints, I don't see the point of people vandalising these beautiful buildings, it really boils my blood. I never reveal any locations for this reason. I do have my own a Facebook page I try and do some lives on them depending on the signal. I never ever break into these places I only use what is all ready accessible on the day when I go out exploring.

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Natasha
Thanks for joining the forum and taking the time to write this great introduction. It sounds like a perfect philosophy for exploring :)
Looking forward to seeing some pictures/reports of the places you have visited.

Natasha

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I've got lots of amazing content coming up on my page, never thought anyone would be interested of my explores.

BikinGlynn

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Welcome along, exploring is massive so yes people will always be interested, just watch what u post cos as you state there are a lot of people out there who just want to plunder & wreck places.

Natasha

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Welcome along, exploring is massive so yes people will always be interested, just watch what u post cos as you state there are a lot of people

Don't worry, I am always careful of what I post up on page, I always go through every single photo in casthere's an address

Natasha

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I am always very careful of what I post online, I even go through every single photo before posting them up to see if there's any addresses if there's then I edit the photo or I won't post them up. I don't post pictures of the outside of the buildings cos people find them on Google lens. đź‘Ť