Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Kenosha Theater, Wisconsin USA - Dec 17

UrbanBeginner1

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted anything. I though I would share something really cool, this is the Kenosha Theater. I have a thing for old movie palaces and I could not pass this up especially since I live pretty close to it. It technically isn't abandoned since a man owns it, but he dosen't have the money to fix it so it sits in it's abandoed state. I will also add that he does give tours to anyone. That's all I have to say so enjoy the decay. 

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Image_1-4-18_at_5.34_PM.jpg

Image_6-4-18_at_4.34_PM.jpg

Image_6-4-18_at_4.34_PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
That's a cool old theatre!

Can you add an approximate location and approximate date to the title please - also is the UK location tag correct? I can fix these for you if preferred, just let me know ;)

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
That's some intricate stonework, and somewhere new on the forum too so thanks for posting (y)  

UrbanBeginner1

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
That's a cool old theatre!

Can you add an approximate location and approximate date to the title please - also is the UK location tag correct? I can fix these for you if preferred, just let me know ;)
I am glad you like it! I don't really know how to do that sorry, but if you woudn't mind could you make the changes for me. The location is Kenosha, Wisconson (I live in the states)  and these were taken on December 2nd. 

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I am glad you like it! I don't really know how to do that sorry, but if you woudn't mind could you make the changes for me. The location is Kenosha, Wisconson (I live in the states)  and these were taken on December 2nd. 

I've added the details to the title and changed the tag to US for you. It just makes it easier to search for on the forum :) . Looking forward to seeing other places from over there if you have any (y)