Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Join

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Kinderklinik - Germany Feb 2014

Camera Shy

Reaction score
A closed down childrens hospital out in the woods in a rural part of Germany, pretty empty but fantastic light made it really nice to wander the corridors and take photo's, oh and it had that mortuary.........

Visited with sammydoublewammy. Oldskool and CloakedUp.

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Love this! Doesn't matter to me that its empty, some epic corridor shots. especially the one with that clock. Superb.

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
That looks mint, almost as if someone's been round with a duster and a vacuum, great shots (y)

Lara

Reaction score
Cracking shots there, really like this set, thanks for sharing :)

:comp

oldskool

Reaction score
dude real nice shots.... shit i would never do as im an all information in all areas type of dude but seeing these maybe ill change my ways

oldskool

Reaction score
mate maybe you wanna number your shots make it easier for individual comments not that any one comments on forums lol and the mods wont remind you coz there all n00bs ;-) sorry is this not s.o.c.c.

Nobby

Oblivion State Supporter
Reaction score
That's a bit of alright that CS! beautiful bit of light, outstanding.

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Great report fella, in great condition

mate maybe you wanna number your shots make it easier for individual comments not that any one comments on forums lol and the mods wont remind you coz there all n00bs ;-) sorry is this not s.o.c.c.
Hmmmmm, no who's reports do I regualrly have to edit to remove the spammy Flickr links???

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
Great report fella, in great conditionHmmmmm, no who's reports do I regualrly have to edit to remove the spammy Flickr links???
and he thought now im gone there would be no more nagging :)

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Maximum coolness, What an awesome place, love the corridor shots and the stair case also

Thanks for sharing (y)