free hit counter
Lagoon and Beaufoys caves and Tower Hamlets tunnel 28/11/10 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Lagoon and Beaufoys caves and Tower Hamlets tunnel 28/11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right not going into the history of the place as its been quite nicely reported on other sites ..this is an arp that has a tunnel joining the 2 aforementioned caves,entrance is Amusing as ever,hats off to the guys who more recently went down

! It cant be said that its laid undiscovered as some parts are obviously still in use,just not visited by any urbex!

It was visited with knox obs and frosty ..battered and bruised in places but a good night out anyways!

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02343.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

DSC02351.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC02359.jpg

Right as it goes was a good explore way too much clambering around involved and not unlike other arp's but worth the cold night out,thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:

unclebulgaria

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
all of your many hours of research paid off then mate,revisit soon when i can make it,nice pics by the way

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
all of your many hours of research paid off then mate,revisit soon when i can make it,nice pics by the way
I did delve into it a bit with a little help it was made possible..reckon id of suused where exact point of entry was you had a good look too ;)

unclebulgaria

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
i have noticed you have had no grief from the the lord mayor of dover

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
i have noticed you have had no grief from the the lord mayor of dover
Hes is no longer with us on os!!much loved and sorely missed!! (y)

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Guys I know you didn't like unfairytale, but I happened to get on with him so I'm disappointed he felt the need to leave - he was practically a founding member of this forum, so just let it be hey - no more sarcastic comments please.

Nice photos Wevsky, wouldn't mind checking this place out for myself, maybe when the weather's better thou.

M

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Guys I know you didn't like unfairytale, but I happened to get on with him so I'm disappointed he felt the need to leave - he was practically a founding member of this forum, so just let it be hey - no more sarcastic comments please. Nice photos Wevsky, wouldn't mind checking this place out for myself, maybe when the weather's better thou.

M
As arp's go it was ok ,winchelsea even tho more visited wasa lot bigger ,but well worth the visit ..as for us sarcasm ..i assume uncle b may have had a few glasses of red wine and couldnt resist :)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nicely lit photos :beer: - not a system of tunnels I know of
there is info on national archives and indeed an older website no longer maintained but it appears most the effort finding the entrance was last year and a lot of stuff on khf was posted about their find,and indeed on UF...was some posts on here i think by fatwreck and someone now who is no longer on the forum so the posts have gone..chris was a fun one and had been something id been wanting to do for a while !

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
there is info on national archives
I've been meaning to take a look there - there's probably the key to quite a few holy grails there
if u have any luck navigating it do let me know chris..i found a ref number on another site about the lagoon caves it went to an area involving the air raid precaution section but i got confused mate..dont take much

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
One I would like to visit also, maybe when you go back with Uncle B Wevsky ?, I dont mind driving

:cool2:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
One I would like to visit also, maybe when you go back with Uncle B Wevsky ?, I dont mind driving :cool2:
many many other factors too take in mr rainbow...maybe a futrue trip but not for a while

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Ah thats ok m8y obviously I know the circumstances but the offers there as and when, hopefully u & me can get out n about once the weather sorts itself out Lol, cant wait for the light warm evenings again !

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.