free hit counter
Leybourne Grange Mansion - leybourne - kent - 2008 pik heavy | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Leybourne Grange Mansion - leybourne - kent - 2008 pik heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanishing days

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Visited with 12 gauge very rare opportunity to see this place as its always pretty well sealed up well worth the pain lol

im not to sure on the history apart from this was the original building on the site built many years ago when the place was a big estate

its a real shame how bad this place is unfortunately i had no eos on this trip so was using my compact cam so piks arent up to my usually standard

I WOULD NOT ADVISE TRYING THIS PLACE UNLESS U CAN RUN FUCKING FAST AND OUT RUN A CAR ASK 12 GAUGE NEVER MESS WITH A GURKA

heres a few oustide pics

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

and in we go

Amazing fireplace

DSCF1735.jpg

DSCF1740.jpg

DSCF1729.jpg

on to the main entrance

DSCF1741.jpg

DSCF1825.jpg

DSCF1747.jpg

DSCF1763.jpg

DSCF1764.jpg

on to the genral office

DSCF1772.jpg

upstairs time

very posh toilet

DSCF1790.jpg

And a marble fireplace

DSCF1792.jpg

to the libary

dam there shut

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1795.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

the basment

DSCF1798.jpg

a few examples of the wallpaper

DSCF1814.jpg

DSCF1830.jpg

Leybournegrangewindow2.jpg

Leybournegrangemansionbanister.jpg

Leybournegrangemansionroom.jpg

my favs

Leybournegrangemansionbathroomwindo.jpg

ITS JESUS

DSCF1859.jpg

vanishing days

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
well basically we got caught coming out and we were getting lectured and suddenly my mate screams minge and makes a run for it. it was his first explore and was quite nervous thought he was gona get arrested. at this point i looked at mr gurkha he gave me a look as if to say go on then so i ran he gives chase runs past me and straight for my mates dam he was fast i ran into a nearby building and hid somehow my mate evaded mr gurkha and phoned me shiting his pants maybe crying :lol: we met back up and who appears in a car mr gurkha and angry friend who then chases us in a car not good cars a fast time to hide in a building for an hour till they get bored then we made our escape.

i dont normally run i just take my lecture and leave usually so this was out of character for me so the moral of the story is dont piss of a gurkha there fast very fast im built for comfort not spead dammit and dont explore with people who scare easy

Ryda

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Haha Yeah never mess with a Gherka guys. Although they are -if you get on the right side- one of the nicest groups of people you could come across. They are hired at Burgoyne for security. So make sure you know what security is at the location before you visit!!

Nevertheless, seems like a great explore, well done taking the lecture & the running, and getting some nice pics up

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Fantastic pics, we never got inside that admin building and I would have loved to, thats a shame getting caught, when I visited with my daughter it was summer and there was plenty of trees and bushes to hide in, they usually catch you near the clock or admin, I heard a car coming when we were there and we just hit the deck and he didn't see us lol. I like ducking and diving though it's fun. I do believe they have demolished some stuff now though, well done for getting those admin building pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.