free hit counter
local urbex get together 18th july 2010 main tunnels | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

local urbex get together 18th july 2010 main tunnels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right this was arranged by Mrfro from 28days later we met we went down main tunnel we took pics and had a laugh..here's mine

..spent a while down there but all long exposures so only took a few ..group shots where taken by frosty..hopefully to follow

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

different lighting from first and youll agree first one is better

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Visited with maniac knox frosty obscurity unclebulgaria mrfro..cheers lads

:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice pics Wevsky. :)

What's that, you've got a new camera. :mrgreen:

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
your photos are defo getting there dude, these, i think, are the best i have seen from you. Top marks there fella. Keep up the good work :cool2:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
your photos are defo getting there dude, these, i think, are the best i have seen from you. Top marks there fella. Keep up the good work :cool2:
yeah thx obs..but to be fair the concrete lined section i had tips and a lil help wiht the painting as my maglite just dont cut it really..still cree lensor l5 on order :)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
cree lensor l5
Is that the torch to go for? Doesn't look too badly priced. What's the next step up from that?
well they have a huge range of proffesional and lightweight..cree bulbs are the way more naturallight im told..you can get one thats 200 lums for about 45 quid on ebay depends what your looking to achieve..i now know how to adjust my white balance for different lighting( cheers obs)..but the cree is small powerfull giving a beam up to 460 foot i think and saves me carrying heavy maglite and spare 3d torch..never give up me over sized headtorch..its me trademark lol

Status
Not open for further replies.