Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Looking for other explorers in Belgium, NL, France, or Luxembourg!

Himeiji

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for people to visit locations together, somewhere in Belgium, NL, Luxembourg, France, or nearby)

I'm rather experienced with urbex, but I don't really like doing it alone and it's hard to find people who also understand what they're doing at locations.

I'm mostly interested in metro/underground stuff and roofs. Soon I'm planning to search for some roofs in Brussels and Amsterdam, and check out local metro. 

If you'd like to join me - let me know!

Lenston

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, my advice would be to put some reports up so people know what your about. Looking forward to seeing some content from yourself (y)  

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi @Himeiji welcome to the forum, there are a few people about on here from the locations you mention, but as Lenston states - you would be better off posting some stuff so people know what you are about :)

OP
Himeiji

Himeiji

Reaction score
Ok, thanks guys, I will see what I can post to cause as few bad consequences as possible)

bob

Reaction score
hey @Himeiji do you have a gallery somewhere?

I guess you're near lux be fr border?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Himeiji

Himeiji

Reaction score
hey @Himeiji do you have a gallery somewhere?

I guess you're near lux be fr border?
I have a couple of pictures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/himeiji3/ (finally started it recently)

They are from Paris metro. I don't want to write detailed articles where exactly it is because people responsible for the security might also look up such info on the internet. Two months ago we barely managed to run away from security at one of locations, I injured my hand while climbing over fence, but it's better than if we'd get caught with lock picking tools. 

Yes, I am around that area - lu/fr/be

bob

Reaction score
Aw ^^  I can pick padlocks but i don't think i ever saw a lock on a door that looked doable :s

I'm in France near Esch since 2 years now. 

Are you available this weekend and do you have very water resistant shoes and a torchlight ? xD

bob

Reaction score
will do, just waiting a bit as we got some "security" issues

Girlface

Reaction score
Heading to Brussels in November if you fancy a trip or have any locations 

AlexAvenue

Reaction score
Hey there ^^   I'm from NL,  bad news is there aren't a lot of sites in the Netherlands, Especially up north were i am from.

But we did manage to find a few nice spots. But we also go down south for some nice spots, and you are welcome to join if you want ^^

Greets