free hit counter
Mono Orphanage aka Crying Baby Hospital, Italy - April 2015 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Mono Orphanage aka Crying Baby Hospital, Italy - April 2015

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
The first stop on our Italian Urbex tour the abandoned Mono Orphanage aka Crying Baby Hospital. As with quite a few of the locations on our trip this spot had been quite popular mainly because of the huge rooms filled with rows of beds. Sadly by the time we got there the beds had been taken apart and stacked in a room awaiting removal and the building appeared to have been cleaned out a bit internally and the grounds had freshly cut trees in them. This might suggest someone has bought the building and intends to renovate the place, but I cannot confirm this.

Despite the beds being gone there were still plenty of things to shoot here including a couple of classrooms complete with children’s stools and desks and a medical room with a dentist type chair and several bottles of unknown liquids. Light was favourable and I’m pretty happy with my shots from here, bit of a shame about the beds and the graffiti but a nice location non the less. Visited with Matt, Andy K and Spider Monkey.

Mono-1.jpg

Mono-2.jpg

Mono-3.jpg

Mono-4.jpg

Mono-5.jpg

Mono-6.jpg

Mono-7.jpg

Mono-8.jpg

Mono-9.jpg

Mono-10.jpg

Higher res copies of the above photos and a few more shots on my website: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2015/12/12/urbex-mono-orphanage-aka-crying-baby-hospital-italy-april-2015/

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
There are some really beautiful rooms in this place, I have to agree with Andy, the classroom shots are ace! 

:comp  

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Yes that's very nice mate (y)

Shame about the beds being gone but still some well nice shots there :)