Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Solixio

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Solixio, feel free to call me Sol, I joined looking for places to explore near me, in Spokane. If you have places I'd love to know where or what they're like, I'm becoming very fascinated with Urban Exploration, any information is welcomed and appreciated! ?

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hey Sol. Welcome to the forum. I had to look up Spokane as I'd not heard of it! You can use the search bar on here to see what comes up but I think most of the American locations have been given codenames. An easy way to start researching places is to Google 'spokane urbex' / 'abandoned spokane' / 'Washington urbex' / 'abandoned washington' for example, and see what comes up. Often the images that show up can lead to some interesting finds. That's my first port of call whenever I travel somewhere. What kind of places are you into?

Last edited by a moderator:

Solixio

Reaction score
Hey Sol. Welcome to the forum. I had to look up Spokane as I'd not heard of it! You can use the search bar on here to see what comes up but I think most of the American locations have been given codenames. An easy way to start researching places is to Google 'spokane urbex' / 'abandoned spokane' / 'Washington urbex' / 'abandoned washington' for example, and see what comes up. Often the images that show up can lead to some interesting finds. That's my first port of call whenever I travel somewhere. What kind of places are you into?
Woah, thanks The_Raw. I feel welcome already. I tried just searching Spokane in the search section but I didn't get anything, so I'll have to give your tactic a try! I'm not very picky as far as I know, I just know I like exploring. The more I urbex I'll learn more about myself and I can't wait to get started.

obscureserenity

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Solixio. Hope you manage to find some good explores, if there's anything you need help with don't hesitate to ask :)