Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

New to This

AnnaMariee

Reaction score
So, I've been doing a lot of research on Urban Exploration and love what I've learned. I've scoped a few locations in my area, but I feel like it would be dangerous to go alone. And not just everyone or anyone is up for going. Does anyone know how to find other people who do this in my area? (Atlanta, GA) Thanks!

Lenston

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Anna, hopefully there will be someone on here not too far from yourself that might be able to help, gimme a shout of you need help with anything (y)  

Lavino

Reaction score
Welcome along Anna.hope you find someone nearby. 

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi Anna, welcome along. I doubt there would be many of us perticulalrly local to Atlanta - you may be better off doing a shout out on the FB group :)

Urbexbandoned

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I commented on your post on Facebook :)  Did you find anyone local who could go with you? 

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, hope you can find some like minded folk over there in your part of the world.

We have members from the states on here so maybe someone can have a word with someone else.....after all the world's a pretty small place :)

OP
AnnaMariee

AnnaMariee

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I commented on your post on Facebook :)  Did you find anyone local who could go with you? 
I haven't found anyone yet, but I am still looking! I went somewhere alone last weekend and I wasn't as brave as I could've been haha! I def need a buddy to go with!

hamtagger

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you find some people to explore with. Looking forward to seeing your results if you find some :)