See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

newbie!!!

maverick

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have finally join and I shall get some photos up soon, but before that a few clues of how to get the bit that I need from Flickr to share my photos would be great as I have no idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
ah god flickr..i know you can copy the share code but then you have the spammy links,im a photobucket user ,i know you can edit part of the code out so it works without the linkbacks ill have to see if i can find it

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Hi guys I have finally join and I shall get some photos up soon, but before that a few clues of how to get the bit that I need from Flickr to share my photos would be great as I have no idea
And a big welcome !

(y)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
Right had a look on my flickr its the share/bb code..then you will get this ..i hope his works..with spammy link backs to flickr

if you remove the part of the code with the link attached it will post without the linkback..so should look like this if i can get it to work,ive added spaces to show the code

^^thats the bit of the code you want to keep included..and its just along from the top part of code..damn im helpfull today :)