Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Nicosia Airport

Barry

Reaction score
I'm visiting Cyprus next week and plan on going to Nicosia Airport, anyone been before?

Barry

The_Raw

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Hi Barry, I've moved this to the discussion section. Not heard of this airport personally sorry, quick google search brings up some photos from 2014 but nothing much since. Guess you need to go and take a look for yourself, have a look on google earth as well. I wouldn't be put off by the fact nobody has reported from there in a while. Probably just been forgotten about. 

Barry

Reaction score
Hi Barry, I've moved this to the discussion section. Not heard of this airport personally sorry, quick google search brings up some photos from 2014 but nothing much since. Guess you need to go and take a look for yourself, have a look on google earth as well. I wouldn't be put off by the fact nobody has reported from there in a while. Probably just been forgotten about. 

Thanks, I've spoken to a dog shelter across from the airport, as its in a buffer zone between the Turkish north and Greek south you need permission to enter the zone, they have agreed to allow me to visit them and I will leave them via the airport.

hamtagger

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Hi Barry,

I've been to Nicosia a number of times but wasn't aware of the status of the airport? It's always a bit of a politically tricky area so just be careful and hopefully you'll come back with a win :)  

There's probably a lot to see around Cyprus due to the fact that theres disputed territory all over the place, and there's plenty of failed tourist destinations around (y)  

Last edited by a moderator: