free hit counter
North Wales Hospital, Denbighshire - March 2015 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

North Wales Hospital, Denbighshire - March 2015

LeeLewis82

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Fantastic place, is it me or does this place summon you to come and see it? i love it and want to go but heard access isnt easy so its a case if exercise caution i guess! im coming from east anglia thetford so id rather not waste a trip but even to stand by the main gates would be great.

Awesume show SK

-Raz-

OS Member
Reaction score
Fantastic place, is it me or does this place summon you to come and see it? i love it and want to go but heard access isnt easy so its a case if exercise caution i guess! im coming from east anglia thetford so id rather not waste a trip but even to stand by the main gates would be great.Awesume show SK
Access is easy here mate a million ways in, usually through the front door. Just watch out for the bearded fella he might not be happy to see you

hqdefault.jpg

Matt Inked

OS Member
Reaction score
Awesome report mate! (y) I've not been on here in a while. I need to get my fix soon. It's been ages since I've been out.

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Cracking shots, especially #12! Shame its so knackered but worth a visit for the externals I suppose

trav

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Was going to give this place a miss, mainly because it's effing miles away....but these pics make me want to go see it! :)

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Thanks lads, still a little bit to see here if you look past the destruction (y)