free hit counter
Great Britain - Nottingham Forest FC Stadium 23 /06 / 08 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain Nottingham Forest FC Stadium 23 /06 / 08

Shadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Awesome explore all round. Infiltration much? :p Had a couple of very close calls haha.

Nottingham Forest play their home games at The City Ground, which has been their home, directly across the Trent from city rivals, Notts County, since 1898. Before they settled at The City Ground, which is located on the south bank of the Trent, they played at the Forest Recreation Ground, from which the team takes its name.

The City Ground, Home of Nottingham Forest

The four stands are:

The Main Stand, the oldest stand in the ground. Capacity: 5,708.

There were plans to rebuild this stand with a much larger capacity in order to raise the City Ground's capacity to 40,000 if the club regains a Premier League place. This was scrapped when the club planned to build a new stadium.

The Trent End, the newest stand, built in 1994. Capacity: 7,500

The Bridgford End, the lower tier houses up to 5,151 away fans, while its total capacity is 7,710

The Brian Clough Stand, which was originally named the Executive Stand but has been renamed to honour Forest's former manager Brian Clough. It is the largest stand in the ground with a capacity of 10,000.

The Capital One Corner, located in one corner of the ground between the Brian Clough and Bridgford stands.

Before it was named Pinnacle Place, after the club's previous sponsors. The main noise comes from Capital One Corner and the Main Stand's "A" block The ground's combined capacity is 30,602.

Right, on with the photos :) (theres quite a lot of them actually)

Picture11.png

Picture12.png

Picture15.png

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

Picture18.png

Picture19.png

Picture20.png

Picture21.png

Picture23.png

Picture26.png

Picture27.png

Hope you like:)

Shadow

Ryda

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
how in gods name do you do it shadow haha

have you got an invisibility cloak like i said i wanted in the kit wishlist, or have you actually got andy n john lol

Shadow

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
how in gods name do you do it shadow haha have you got an invisibility cloak like i said i wanted in the kit wishlist, or have you actually got andy n john lol
Magic mate :lol: