See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Old foundry in Serbia, October 2015.

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
Hi!

Some days ago I went back from Serbia. I didn't find here any repopts from that country, so I'll give you some information about abandoned places from there.

The first place is the best maybe from the whole trip. It's an abandoned foundry. One part of it is easy to pass and not so interesting, another one is guarded. We were just about to enter when a guard noticed us. But he was friendly and after understanding that we are not gypsies let us pass.

Echo of Soviet Jugoslavia.

It was getting dark.

After three hours inside we found a small door that led... to another part of the foundry, that was equal in size with that we were exploring! :eek: Such huge and nice place!

Thank you for attention! ;)

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting another great report! Nice to see things from somewhere different. I will arrange for Serbia to be added as a separate section for reports

:comp

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
Thanks for posting another great report! Nice to see things from somewhere different. I will arrange for Serbia to be added as a separate section for reports :comp
Thank you! Yes I'll write some more reports about Serbia, maybe it needs a separate section.

Bonesout

Oblivion State Supporter
Reaction score
Done good again there, I like your stuff when it pops up.

hamtagger

Reaction score
Liking that control room shot and the massive magnet :)

Some quality industrial goodness there and nice to see something different from serbia (y)

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Loving that, looks epic in there. Well done for persuading the guard to let you in, it was well worth the effort! (y)