Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

One Angel Court, London - Sept 15

Hydro

OS Full member
Reaction score
Massive thanks to The_Raw and ExtremeIroning for showing us this one!! Well worth the 4 hour drive from T'old Yorkshire to the big city!

Explored with Raz, Jamie, Damo and Michael the night before the Kent Meet up.

From what I can gather Angel Court is a 70's design high rise office block which has recently been pulled down to replace the old style concrete floors with the new alloy light weight stuff. Its situated in the middle of a construction site in the heart of the financial district (I think...)

So After a 4 hour drive from Yorkshire straight from work we met Damo and Michael and first of all we tried a block of flats only to be confronted by a rather rude and aggressive resident. So down we made a quick exit and i spent the next 20 mins trying to navigate the chaos of London city centre roads for the first time. Found somewhere to park and then managed to get pretty lost and walk around 3 miles more than we should have done (Burned off my MacDonalds so thanks for that guys (y) ) we arrived at Angel Court. At first i was convinced that 5 of us were not going to sneak into this site but alas we did, starting with Michael scaling the fence and making it a little easier for the rest. Far too many steps in here :D

Only spent half hour or so at the top as we were pushed for time but heres what i got;

20621947353_d8f922a4a4_c.jpg

20621937593_b61c4cb54b_c.jpg

21054952640_9cd71748bd_c.jpg

21054959190_728d0829e6_c.jpg

21055159208_f264252c78_c.jpg

21232609232_01f17d2aca_c.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice one :) I fell asleep at this top of this, lol.

[center At first i was convinced that 5 of us were not going to sneak into this site but alas we did, starting with Michael scaling the fence and making it a little easier for the rest. Far too many steps in here :D
You'll be amazed what you can get away with in London. People think that because it's a big city it's going to be more difficult to get away with stuff, but the opposite is actually true ;-)

Hydro

OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice one :) I fell asleep at this top of this, lol. You'll be amazed what you can get away with in London. People think that because it's a big city it's going to be more difficult to get away with stuff, but the opposite is actually true ;-)
We noticed, you try that in Leeds we'd all end up in the cells lol (y)

Need to come back down ASAP

DirtyJigsaw

OS Full member
Reaction score
Very nice mate. Yeah, the views from up here are special. And I have a feeling I know what block of flats you are talking about LOL

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Banging pics there mate, cheers for postin! (y)

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
Deffo like that. some really nice shots there. Its great when you can take some dark shots from above they look stunning. Thanks for report

ACID-REFLUX

OS Member
Reaction score
Nicely done mate (y)

Can"t beat a bit of London roofies :)