Contact the team

Palac w nocy (visited 12/2014)

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Only a nighttime photo stop, but with a bit of snow and in front of the stars a great backdrop. Although it was cooled considerably, but I wanted to take this image. Although several tries were necessary for this purpose and also exposure times of two to four minutes. For the backside shot, we lighted from the front with a strong flashlight through the empty windows, which also generated a nice effect. More pictures were finally no longer possible, because already ice crystals were formed on my lens, because of the noticeable cold - and almost all parts of my body were frozen to death now... ;)

The palace was built with a floor space of approximately 1000m² in 1914. During World War II German troops occupied it. Renovation should be started in the 80's, but the plan failed. In subsequent years the property fell prey to massive looting and damage. Today it belongs to a private person, but he does not care. The roof and ceilings have been broken into and the wooden stairs are collapsed in the recent years.

By the way, the villagers tell of the ghost of a woman, who is walking around in the palace ruin.

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
That has got to be one of the shortest threads ever posted Andy ,But saying that two images are certainly better than none and nice shots they are (y)