See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Paris catas

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't sound stupid, but is anyone a big fan of the Paris cats?.. More so is anyone planning a trip? And doesn't mind an extra head onboard

northerngeek

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
You mean the catacombs, right? I'd love to go there :). If you've got findeable locations of entry I'd love to come with or plan together, split costs and such.

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
I've never been before, not sure if it's one of those places that's a big no no without a map of somesort?. I'm happy to split costs and even drive.

northerngeek

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
I think first thing needed is a good, spesific description of entry point. At least one, preferably several options in case some is closed on arrival. I haven't asked around, but my guess is getting that would be the main obstackle. From there the rest should be doable :)

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
That's an interesting read for sure.

I can't see it being easy to find a willing guide or the dreaded access 'ask'. I'm going to pm a few people I know have been

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
I've never been before, not sure if it's one of those places that's a big no no without a map of somesort?. I'm happy to split costs and even drive.
you will need a map,many supplies and it needs some serious research etc

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Oh god Yea..definitely aware of the gear needed I've done alot of stuff underground, enough to get lost in and managed to always find my way back out. But this is on a different scale altogether, witch is why I was hoping someone with experience in the coombs could help

Last edited by a moderator:

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Have you been down the coombs wevs??

NightVision

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
I have a map, the danger an risks can be high but with a map, plenty of water and food for a few days, plenty of batteries an spare torches, and a few other supplies, an ofcorse commensense an calculated risks...all should be fine. It's what exploring is all about... Can't wait to get down there