Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Pool Manor-November 2017

Serenity4

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
After discovering this place,  reading a news article I decided to take a look. Theres not a great deal of history on this place other than the fact it was used as a home for ww2 soldiers after coming  back from war. It's been home to several owners of the years however the place has fallen into disrepair. The manor is currently up for sale. 

The explore itself went really well, after making our way through the grounds and finding an entrance, we were greeted with a stunning pool, with paintings on every wall. As we moved further on we found a sauna, bar, a superb inside courtyard, a huge basement complete with model railway and what looked like a full size tank made of wood, whoever previously lived in the manor was clearly very creative... The vast majority of rooms have Been emptied out however a few furnishings still remain. We made our way onto the roof when we noticed a man walking down the drive towards the manor, we noticed him walk around checking through the windows before leaving again. Must have been looking after the place and making sure nothing was damaged. We didn't get caught however so that's a bonus!

Since then we have been back however our original entrance had been sealed back up.

PHOTOS: 

https://500px.com/serenity4urbex/galleries/pool-manor

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty cool location. I bet those baths are worth a fortune! I'd love to see some stills of the place :)  

(I've moved to the 'video reports' section (y)  )

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Liking that! Good find. I swear I've seen that exterior before somewhere  :35_thinking:

Lenston

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice, that spiral staircase is a bit of a win.

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Yea I’d agree with everyone else, the place looks pretty swish. Would also like to see some stills :)