Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Poland Powerplant M

DavidRajtak

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi !! I would like to welcome everyone to the forum .. This is my first post so if I did something wrong, I apologize .. I wanted to share a small report from an abandoned power plant in Poland. Greetings to all ...

UBX_4350_1m.jpg

UBX_4371_1m.jpg

UBX_4383m.jpg

UBX_4389m.jpg

UBX_5831m.jpg

UBX_5892_1m.jpg

UBX_5907m.jpg

jtza

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Brilliant set and very nice report. Maybe some extra history of the location would be nice but other than that seems all good!

urbex travel

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.urbex-travel.com
Could you tell, when did you visit this place? We tried to get there two weeks ago, and the demolition works were being done there. We waited 7 hours and we hoped that the employees return home. Unfortunately, they worked much longer than we expected.

DavidRajtak

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Could you tell, when did you visit this place? We tried to get there two weeks ago, and the demolition works were being done there. We waited 7 hours and we hoped that the employees return home. Unfortunately, they worked much longer than we expected.
I have been there twice and I haven't met anyone ... The photos are from July and August ... I wonder if you are thinking about another power plant in Poland ...