Contact the team

Pre-Metro Antwerp December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Some of you who speak to me on Fb or chatbox may have sussed i recently got a passport and also have been learning to abseil...This is the reason ive been doing the abseiling,saw this first several years or more ago and thought ive got no chance of ever seeing this!How times change..So all passported and roped up Myself SpaceInvader,Urbanginger and Obscurity set out to have a crack at this..

The shaft pics i would have liked to have done better but due to heavy rain on the way in and back out i wasnt risking the camera for a better shot!Big thanks to Si for the helping hand at the top dragging my knackered body over the final push!!

On with some pics,i seem to have got some lense flair going on so a return is in order.

DSC_0036_4.jpg
DSC_0032_4.jpg

DSC_0026_6.jpg
DSC_0024_4.jpg

DSC_0025_7.jpg

DSC_0018_5.jpg

DSC_0010_9.jpg

DSC_0009_7.jpg

DSC_0008_11.jpg
DSC_0004_9.jpg

DSC_0002_5.jpg

Was very cold wet yet most enjoyable evening...

Last edited by a moderator:

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff Wevs, a whole new country to explore and many more after ,

(y)

Ramsgatonion

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
How high was the abseil (I'm guessing it's the drop in the first pic)? Not good at judging these things...

I'm thinking of a trip to Belgium soon, but will probably give this a miss - not good with ropes as you know :lol:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
How high was the abseil (I'm guessing it's the drop in the first pic)? Not good at judging these things...I'm thinking of a trip to Belgium soon, but will probably give this a miss - not good with ropes as you know :lol:
some people say about 30 metres some a little less.and yeah thats the drop in first pic,going down was fine its the getting back up,especially as i dont like heights i really shouldnt be able to manage abseiling

Status
Not open for further replies.