Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Quartz mine, March 2014

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
Hi! Some days ago we visited half-working quartz mine.

And now I have beg you some help. I plan to visit Europe in summer and need help in making a route. I mean I'll be very grateful If smb would tell me some locations. I'm interested in industrial places and underground most of all. Countries to visit: Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, maybe France and the Czech Republic. I know that in Russia such a request would cause a lot of negative, and nobody would help. But I hope you are more responsive! :rolleyes: Thank you in advance! Have a good time!

skeleton key

Reaction score
This location looks really cool and a huge place.

Great pictures mate.

Regards your request I will PM you ok (y)

Thanks for sharing

Lara

Reaction score
Superb, quality location that, thanks for sharing :)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
Great thanx! In russian sites I would never meet such support!
well from the reports you have put on here it is clear to see you are an explorer who knows her stuff so i dont see why there would be a problem sharing info with you!i cant see where to pm you tho ?do you have that disabled for your profile?

Tinnitus Doll

Reaction score
well from the reports you have put on here it is clear to see you are an explorer who knows her stuff so i dont see why there would be a problem sharing info with you!i cant see where to pm you tho ?do you have that disabled for your profile?
Russians always say smth like "if I found the place by myself, why should I help anyone? they can do it as I did". And moreover there are too many people who wanna pillage and destroy.

I had some problems with PM, but I thought it's OK now. Thank you for attentiveness, I'll make it out. If not, I always approachable in Facebook:)