free hit counter
Great Britain - RAF Hunsdon Dispersed Site #3, July 2021 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain RAF Hunsdon Dispersed Site #3, July 2021

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
With multiple Uber drivers refusing to take us to the middle of nowhere, we made our way on foot to what we thought was a small number of air raid shelters.

We found the air raid shelters and after a quick explore, our attention was diverted away to old military vehicles that were scattered around the site.

I am not sure if these are original, it seems as though the site may have been used for airsoft at some stage which explains the vehicles rusting away in a sorry state. But still a pleasant surprise!

This is only a small section of the site as there appears to be multiple dispersed sites away from the actual airfield itself. Having driven past the place multiple times, it made sense to start here first and with the bonus sights to see makes me a lot more eager to check out the rest of the sites!

There’s not much history to be found on the dispersed sites, so there’s not much to post about them without going into the airfield itself which I will leave for another report.

DSC04958.jpg
DSC04962.jpg
DSC04964.jpg
DSC04967.jpg
DSC04970.jpg
DSC04971.jpg
DSC04973.jpg
DSC04976.jpg
DSC04977.jpg
DSC04981.jpg
DSC04983.jpg
DSC04985.jpg
DSC04989.jpg
DSC04991.jpg
DSC05002.jpg

BikinGlynn

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I like that, really cool bit of machinery there.

Your name is really confusing btw, I knew an Urbex devil from here in Northants