Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

ramsgate public air raid shelter - main section (jan 2014)

woody

Reaction score

skeleton key

Reaction score
Yay cool work bud and cracking set.

Glad you got it nailed and what a location

In for the Win (y)

:comp

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
I heard about 40 people decended on the place after they opened it up..The official people where far from happy as its "dangerous" ..glad you got to see it mate it wont be this easy for much longer ;)

skeleton key

Reaction score
Lol the official people can bugger off or its like posting images on a stately home pay per view.

Simply no point in for the Win =)

woody

Reaction score
I heard about 40 people decended on the place after they opened it up..The official people where far from happy as its "dangerous" ..glad you got to see it mate it wont be this easy for much longer ;)
I went the night after, there was about 15 down there, I heard people couldn't get in the night after, will be the last time I get home at 2 on a school night so glad I done it :D

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
I went the night after, there was about 15 down there, I heard people couldn't get in the night after, will be the last time I get home at 2 on a school night so glad I done it :D
I speak to the bloke in charge of the reopening and he wasnt happy but it was to be expected ;)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Brilliantly lit!! A bit disapointed not to see any chalking slagging off Wevsky though :(

Silent Night

Reaction score
great stuff mate cool pics and location,don't surprise me it got busy lol, keep meaning to venture down for some of kents delights, thanks for sharing :cool: , wevsky I hear he is gay :eek: I read it somewhere......

Last edited by a moderator: